A MOUSE!!! Like we don't have enough mice around here!!!! Tracey kept seeing this movement out of the corner of his eye, so he finally turned his head and saw him (her) right where it is right now. You can see the bulldozer seat where Tracy was sitting. Look close now .....
Monday, September 28, 2009
Ratatouille???????
Tracy (a friend of Wes') came over with his bulldozer to help layout the back yard. I figured they sure don't need my help, or opinion yet, so I stayed in the house cleaning it up. After about 25 minutes of work, I heard Tracy call Wes to "come look at his!" Then Wes yelled at me to get the camera and come see this. I thought "WOW! there must be a couple deer in the pasture", or since Tracy was moving dirt, they found a bunny nest or a bird nest in the tree. So I grabbed my camera and ran out to the back yard to get an awesome picture of:
A MOUSE!!! Like we don't have enough mice around here!!!! Tracey kept seeing this movement out of the corner of his eye, so he finally turned his head and saw him (her) right where it is right now. You can see the bulldozer seat where Tracy was sitting. Look close now .....
You could see it's whole body trembling in fear ....
then it must have realized there were 3 humans and 3 dogs staring at it ....
so it turned tail, and took off ... but not far, it ran under the bulldozer seat again!!! I give Tracey credit, he hopped back on and continued working. The mouse did appear on the side of the seat once, then Tracey thinks it jumped off .... I sure hope not, we already have enough of our own field mice here .. guess we'll never know .........
A MOUSE!!! Like we don't have enough mice around here!!!! Tracey kept seeing this movement out of the corner of his eye, so he finally turned his head and saw him (her) right where it is right now. You can see the bulldozer seat where Tracy was sitting. Look close now .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment