
Think they will EVER update this sign? Maybe in another 70 years?

What's playing at the movie theater in Lakeview. Had to take this pic since we live near Alger ..

A quick photo as we were leaving: Ed, Amanda, Ernie, Kimi and Krista

David and Kristi, with Caleb, Kimi, Krista and Nicolas

Moon (really, it is the moon) rising near Lakeview

Same moon, a bit later, with my camera flash on

A remote you CAN'T lose, even after having a beer or two

NOT New Pine Creek or Lakeview ... just a view of our patio with the railings up ... Now just need one more gate ...
3 comments:
Awesome picture of the moon. I NEVER NOTICED THE SAFEWAY SIGN. ALGER reminded me of OWLger never noticed this sign either ...LOL...
LOVE THE PATIO!!!!!!
Miss You all
Phyllis
Holder was born to ride!!
LOVE YOU HOLDEN
Aunt Phyllis
What am I thinkin?, when is the party, and can I help...
Love Kristi
Post a Comment