We had our Anderson/Warnke Christmas on Saturday, Jan. 9th. I CAN'T BELIEVE we didn't get a group picture taken!! Head count: Shelly, Jeremy (her boyfriend), his daughter Larissa, his daughter Kayla and her son Ryan, Eric, Sam, Holden, Miles, Flynt, Jess, Lexie, Kyler, Riley, Nicole, Kevin, Morgyn, Kheringtyn, Tracey, Tyler, Jaymin, Rilyn, Megan, Deanna, Michael (Deanna's fiance) and MJ. I also realized as I was uploading pictures, I really didn't get pictues of everyone there ... just too much action, or guess I wasn't in the right spot at the right time. Sorry guys!! Here are alot of pictures .. enjoy

Wes - it's been a LLLLOOONNNGGGGG day

Rilyn, checking to see if Kyler is awake (he is)

Ready for "nite-nite"

Lexie - looking so grown up ... 9 years old now

4 Generations:
Me, Megan (oldest grandchild), Shelly holding MJ (my great-grandaughter, Deanna ( my 2nd oldest grandchild & MJ's Mom)

3 Generations:
Megan, Shelly holding MJ, Deanna (MJ's mom)

Aren't they ALL Gorgeous?!!
And then there was "Karaoke"

Holden


Morgyn


Jaymin


Lexie

Me & Miles

AW, what's a little spit-up between grandma and youngest grandson?

MJ pushing Ryan (Shelly's boyfriend's grandson) in
the doll stroller she got for Christmas
Grand-daughter Stacking

Morgyn on top, Lexie, Deanna

Me and Lexie with the pot holder she made me :-)

MJ & her Auntie Megan

I LOVE THIS PICTURE
Punch-ball balloon attack

The kids are after Tracey

run, run, run

Getting rid of some energy

Now it's time to attack Deanna

Morgyn playing her harmonica

Some of our group


Kheringtyn, tired girl

getting ready to tell us how she really feels

Megan holding MJ while Flynt is feeding her some cheese from the pizza

she wanted more

Lexie, jumping with joy?

Sam & Nicole,Larrisa (Jeremy's oldest) holding her nephew Ryan

Kyler - SERIOUSLY, this is his normal portion!!

MJ



Hanging out

Kyler
I asked them what special talent their faces had:


Deanna

Holden

Jaymin

Kyler
Lexie

Morgyn

Nicole

Shelly
No comments:
Post a Comment